Wednesday 3 November 2010

Brad & Fi

Well... Being an October wedding in Tas... you never never know what you will be dealt weather wise. We were feeling very optimistic the few days leading up to the big day. The weather was rather unkind in the end however we still got some AWESOME shots of these two gorgeous people!

After 10 years of togetherness Brad & Fi tied the knot. It was a really special day and I just LOVED being a part of it!

Click on image for enlarged view.

We were out at Steeles Island Retreat. I found out that this is a beautiful spot! Many of my mates have talked about hiring it out for a long weekend getaway and now I understand why and I may just jump on that bandwagon as well :)

Anyways, enjoy some of my fave shots from the day. I just LOVED Fi's blue shoes, SO cute :) and the boat we found at the end of the day was just so cool :)

Click on image for enlarged view.

Loved hanging out with you guys for the day! Enjoy your photos and all the best with your future together! xx